Friday, February 15, 2008

Lady Doctor Checking Penis Pic

Tunisians Gay: Testimonials

Slimane, 22 years is, however, well into his skin. "I have absolutely no problem with my sexuality normally live in Tunisia and I never thought of leaving the country as many others." Slimane shares her life with a young man living in the same area as him. As his entourage is not aware, nothing prevents him to do, "says this young boy that" it should no change in Tunisian society. " In Hammamet, he tells us, as in other large cities, there are meeting places for homosexuals, cafes, nightclubs and steam rooms. A lonely soul looking for the company, so she knows immediately where to go. Yet in the capital, all say they feel most comfortable.

"In Tunis, I can flirt anywhere without fear of being assaulted," says the young, as his friend, he's going to Tunis to breathe and escape parental supervision. When I am in my city, I do everything to dress so not to attract attention. Whenever I am in Tunis, my look is different, my attitudes as well. The ban, they all learned to play with. The environment is very often not aware they may even invite their partners in the parents without anyone suspecting anything.

Another Slimane, 36, remembers: "My parents have known all my partners. Of course, they never suspected anything, thinking that I invited them to business colleagues. " Better yet, "says Slimane, it is easier for a gay couple as a heterosexual couple to live fully their sexuality because men can live together, travel together and even take the same hotel room, the law does not prohibit it. While an unmarried heterosexual couple will have many more problems to live his privacy. Underground, Slimane seems to mean, anything is possible. "To survive, he must learn to enforce. Do not provoke. When I meet the local youth band, I hear comments about me not very fine. I say hello and I go my way, seeming to have heard nothing. These same people, when I crossed, and they alone, everything changes, they are polite me and very nice. Some even make me understand that they would like a little adventure ... "

Salwa, 42, artist confides:

" To be honest, I decided to get married to try to erase from my memory that I had a lesbian affair lived to age 23 with a 40 year old woman I had first seen the caresses of a woman aged 12 years in a Turkish bath. This woman was the guardian of this place. This association had much disturbed. Still, today I decided, following a marital breakdown, to live without my homosexuality lie to others and myself. Obviously it is not easy to reveal this to her husband, her children and her family. But it was essential to avoid mistakes, slips of the tongue revealing gossip and especially some well-intentioned people who would not fail to tell that I live with a woman. All eventually know! Under these conditions, the gossips have nailed the spout. My husband had the scoop of the information. The words were barely out of all to express my anguish and at the same time issuing to say my favorites love. I felt my husband alert, tense and agitated at a time to hear his wife after ten years together, give statements as serious. Like me, he almost had tears in his eyes. But finding my sincerity and trust that I placed in him, the climate has gradually relaxed and confidences have found their place in this dialogue that I will never forget. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment